23 May 2010

Weekend Looks

Didn't do much makeup this weekend--I just kept it very natural and simple. On Saturday I only wore bronzer on my eyelids, and today I put on Painterly, then a dark brown shadow on my eyelids (Mulch). That was about it. I've just been playing around with the bronzer I just bought--trying it out and trying to figure out the best way to wear it. I'll do a post on bronzer once I get more comfortable with it. So far I'm loving it. I wasn't sure becasue it does have some shimmer in it (BTW, I'm talking about the MAC Bronzing Powder in Golden I just got) but not much and I think the bit of shimmer it does have is actually hiding some of my skin imperfections....I'll wait till my bronzer post though to go into details. Just wanted to put my eye looks up for the weekend. Like I said, didn't really do much, but they were different haha. Hope you're all having a good weekend!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment