27 May 2010

Thursday May 27

It's been what? 2 weeks now that I've been doing my project? Yay! And, as promised I did do a look with actual color in it today. I managed to get an okay pic of it, it's just my camera doesn't work well. I need to get better about putting pictures on here though, I'm sure it's boring with just text. Well here's today's look:

1. MAC Painterly paint pot
2. MAC eyeshadow in Amber lights on inner 2/3 lid, crease and bottom lash line
3. MAC eyeshadow in Sketch on outter 1/3 lid, crease and bottom lash line
4. Revlon eyeshadow in Peach Sorbet on brow bone and used to blend edges
5. Revlon black eyeliner pen top lash line with Carbon over it to soften

I like the way the goldish color and dark purple work together. Because I felt this look was stronger than usual for me, I kept the rest of my face simple--just a bit of bronzer and lipgloss.

Thanks! So happy tomorrow is Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment