25 May 2010

Favorite Dugstore Finds Part 1


As much as I love makeup from MAC and Sephora, there is plenty of good quality makeup at the drugstore. I will say I buy from MAC and Sephora because I find their products work on and look great on me, but I have staples from the drugstore I can't live without. Part 1 is just going to focus on makeup--I'll do one on hair and skin care at a later time.

1. Mayelline Great Lash--I have been buying this mascara since highschool. I use the clear mascara as a brow gel and mascara primer, and right now I'm using the Big Lash which I think works a lot better than the normal brush.
2. NYC waterproof eyeliner pencils. These really are wonderful! They last all day without smudging. My only wish is that they came in more colors and were soft enough to use on my waterlines.
3. Nivea chapstick--where would I be without this? Very moisturizing, love it!
4. Covergirl Lipslicks. My favorite color is in Cutie. I like these becasue it's a combo of lipstick, lipgloss, and chapstick. This is great to throw in my purse or even jeans pocket and the color is sheer enough I can apply it without a mirror, but it's not so sheer you can't see any color--love it, love it, love it! If you couldn't tell...haha
5. Covergirl Amazemints Wetslicks in No Care Bare. These lipglosses will last for up to 2 hours easy (if I'm not eating or drinking anything) and give you the apperance of fresh breath because of the mint.
6. Lastly, Sonia Kashuk brushes. These aren't as good as MAC, but they hold their own and are more affordable.

Alright. That's that....If you have any questions let me know.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment