19 May 2010

MAC To the Beach Collection

Got this pic from Temptalia.com--it is from MAC's To the Beach collection and is a high light powder called Marine Life. Beautiful! This is one thing I want most from this collection. I actually got a sneak peek at it last week when I went to MAC and everything looks good, but this is what caught my attention. I'm hoping I get my hands on it when it comes out (May 27) and don't have to wait. I might try ordering online...hhmm...don't know yet. It looks like it's going to be $26 in the U.S. which is expensive for powder, but look at it! Haha. I'll have to get a better look in person, but I think I also want the lipstick in Beach Bound which is a "sheer frosted pale peach (glaze)." Okay, so excited, just hads to put this one here. What do you guys want from this collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment