15 May 2010

May 13, 14, & 15 looks

Since I started this project before I started my blog here's the update:

May 13 (Thurs)
1. Mac Painterly paint pot all over lid and up to brow bone
2. Mac mineralize duo Burning Ambition--dark color on lid, light in crease (blend edges)
3. Revlon Matte Peach Sorbet on brow bone
4. Smashbox brown cream liner (from cream liner palette) on top, Mac eyeshadow in Mulch over that to blend
5. NYC waterproof liner light blue on bottom lash line

The verdict: I was in a hurry this morning and didn't do a very good job on my makeup so the look didn't last all day. Was messy by late afternoon.

May 14 (Fri)
1. Mac Barestudy paint pot
2. Mac eyeshadow in Naked Lunch on lid
3. Mac eyeshadow in Scene in crease and outter 1/3 of lid
4. more Naked Lunch to blend crease color
5. Revlon Peach Sorbet on brow bone
6. Scene undereye, and NYC waterproff dark blue liner on top of that

The verdict: I liked this look. At first I thought maybe it was a bit too dark for day time, but after wearing it all day, I think I rocked it. Just light on cheeks and lips.

May 15 (Sat)
1. Mac Barestudy paint pot
2. Mac eyeshadow Grain on lid
3. Mac Naked Lunch on brown bone
4. Black liner smudged with q-tip on top and on bottom waterline

The verdict: The only place I went to today was a quick trip to Starbucks. This was an easy and quick looks and brightened my eyes so I looked put together without having to put on much makeup. This would be a good look for running errands.

Alrighty, I'll try to post a blog everyday so I don't have to play catched up so often. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment