19 May 2010

May 19 (Wednesday)

Ok, I got a little crazy today. I probably shouldn't have tried to experiment before going to work, but I think this look turned out ok. I would probably prefer to wear it going out rather than going to work, but I like it. It's very purple and very shimmery, which I usually don't go for a lot of shimmer, but oh well. Okay, here's what I did:

1. Mac Bare Study p.p.
2. Mac mineralize duo Midnight Madness the dark purple--I used a wet brush to apply it to the lids
3. Mac mineralize quad Girlish Romp the light purple--Again, wet brush and applied it to my crease
4. Blended everything
5. Mac eyeshadow Naked Lunch on brow bone
6. Dark blue eyeliner on bottom lashline

I think because the two purples were so shimmery, I shouldn't have used Naked Lunch on my brow bone, but used a matte highlight instead. I also made sure I filled my brows in because this is such a strong eye look, you want your brows to look good. Still trying to figure out this picture thing--I've taken some pics but they don't show enough detail...I'll keep trying.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment