17 May 2010

May 17, Monday

I'm really liking the look I did today. I'm going to try to see if I can get pictures going up on here to so you can see the different makeup looks. I was in a hurry this morning so this look was easy and quick to pull off:

1. Mac Painterly paintpot
2. Smashbox trio eyeshadow in Headshot---> I put the light yellow on in inner half of my lid to my crease, the pink on the outter half of my lid to my crease, and then the brown to my outside crease and outside corner.
3. Mac eyeshadow Grain to blend up to brow bone
4. Brown penicl liner on top, with the brown from Headshot over it

Then I finished off with mascra as usual and the rest of my makeup. I'm liking this look. I'm wearing it at work and I think it's soft enough to be worn to work and to be a daytime look.


Disclaimer: This 30 day project I'm doing is not for tutorial purposes which is why I'm not telling you how I apply my makeup, just where. If anyone wants tutorials let me know!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment