28 May 2010

Fast and Easy Tip 1: Clear Mascara


Clear mascara as primer and eyebrow gel.

If I put on a light layer of clear mascara (I use Maybelline Great Lash) on my eyelashes first, it makes it so much easier to but on my normal mascara! I don't know why this works but it does. I don't think it makes my mascara last longer or makes it any easier or harder to remove at night, but the application of mascara is smoother and faster than if I don't use it. Also, clear mascara doubles as eyebrow gel--so it's a multitasker! Yay!

I hope this is helpful. I'm going to try to post little tips about once a week. Meanwhile, my project eye is going great! (I didn't wear any eye makeup today so that's why there isn't a post for it, but I am am happy at how many looks I've done already. It really makes me realize how many possibilities there are when you use the makeup you already have. If anyone else wants to try this let me know how it works out for you!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment