24 May 2010

Monday May 24

Alrighty, the look I did today was easy and simple--I know most of the looks I've been doing are like that, but I go to school and work M-R so I don't want anything too crazy, and then I tend to get lazy on the weekends. I'll do a more colorful look this weekend. Anyway I like today's look because it only used one eyeshadow trio--Smashbox in Shutterspeed--which has a matte neutral color, a shimmery pale color, and a shimmery black that isn't as true of a black as MAC carbon. Okay....

1. primed with MAC pp in Bare Study
2. put the matte color on the inner 2/3 of my lid and crease
3. the dark color on the outter 1/3 and outter crease
4. used the shimmery pale color to blend edges and as a highlight color
5. NYC waterproof black liner pencil on top lash line
6. more of the dark color to blend liner

Very wearable look. Even though it has black in it, it's not a true black so it's less intense. I love these trios by Smashbox. I have three of them, but I definitly want to get more. It's nice when the entire eye look is in one pot and ready to go--especially in the morning when I'm in a hurry. Plus, the shadows are good quality. Alright, enough rambling. I'll talk to you all soon.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment