15 May 2010

Introducing Project 30 Eye Looks

Okay, so I love makeup...maybe a bit too much. I'm a huge MAC lover! It's not the only brand I use, but the majority of my makeup is MAC. As a way for me to save money I've decided I'm going to try a new project--1 month, 30 days, of different eye looks. I am not going to buy any makeup either until those 30 days are up. My hope is that by the end of this project, I'll realize how versitile my eyeshadow collection is and won't feel the necessity to constantly be buying new eyeshadows. That's why I started this blog. I thought it would be cool to keep track of my progress on a blog instead of only in a notebook for myself, that way it might show some other people how creative you can be with the makeup you already have. I think I may also focus this blog on other beauty and health topics. Hope you all enjoy! Let me know if there is anything I can change to make this better, or if you have any types of requests you'd like to see on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment