03 July 2010

June Favorites

I'm back from vacation and spent the afternoon taking pictures for my blog, so look forward to me updating more often :)





I have quite a few favorite's this month, but it's summer and other than the heat, I love this season!

1. The monochromatic look: I plan on doing a separate blog on this, but my favorite products to use for this look is MAC bronzer in Golden and MAC Beauty Powder in Summer Rose.

2. Bright nail polish: I have a few, but the one's in the picture are OPI in Tasmanian Devil made me do it, and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Lightening (note on this one, it's a great bright yellow, but chips easily).

3. Clinique solid perfume in Hint of Citrus (very summery)

4. MAC paint pot in Coral Crepe: pretty color for summer and easy to sweep on and go

5. CO Bigelow Mentha Lip Buffer: my lips have been chapped lately so this little guy is a life saver

6. Benefit Erase Paste: amazing concealer. I bought this while I was on vacation (yes, I plan on doing a haul blog) and I'm in love. It conceals and stays put all day without creasing.

2 comments:

  1. ohhh I'm so curious about the Clinque solid perfume. It seems so convenient, but is it scented enough? How does it last?

    xxoo

    Kasia

    ReplyDelete
  2. @cassandraKK They're just as strong as a liquid perfume when you put them on, but I tend to reapply a couple times a day when I wear them. If I put it on in the morning, I'll reapply early afternoon and then again in the evening. But they are really convient. I got a set of three from Clinique 6 months ago and I still have all of them, so they last.

    ReplyDelete