09 July 2010

Favorite Drugstore Finds Part 3

I buy most of my skincare products from the drugstore. I have tried a lot of different products and I'm constantly trying new face washes and scrubs, so I decided for this post I would only include products I have repurchased multiple times.

1. Freeman Facial Peel-Off Mask. The only place I've been able to find this is at Ulta, but it's worth the trip. I use this mask once a week. I like it because it really gives me a clearer complexion, and it helps with acne scars. It takes a while, but I used to have a lot of acne scaring and slowly they've been disappearing.

2. St. Ives Softening Whipped Silk. This is my all time favorite lotion. The only time I reach for something else is when my skin is dry and needs more moisture. It is a very soft and light texture that goes on easy and absorbs right away and it does a pretty good job at moisturizing.

3. St. Ives Apricot Scrub. I actually use this as a body scrub. I figure if it's gentle enough to use on my face than it can be used on my body. I also like that it has acne medication in it so it helps with body acne.

4. Biore Dual Fusion Moisturizer with SPF 30. So far this is my favorite day time moisturizer. It works fine for my oily skin and I love that it has SPF 30 in it because most lotions have 15 or less.

5. Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Toner. Actually, I'm not convinced this is a favorite product, but I've repurchased it a couple of times and when I use it 2x a day it helps with my acne, so I'll keep using it for now.

6. Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes in Night Calming. These do a great job at getting off all my makeup. They also are pretty good at cleansing my face on those nights I'm too tired to anything except take my makeup off.

What are some of your favorite skincare products from the drugstore?

No comments:

Post a Comment