31 July 2010

July Favorites

Wow, I can't believe July is over already. It feels like I just did my June Favs. I usually like bright and bold for the summer, but this month I've really been leaning towards clean, fresh, and nude.

Rainkissed Leaves scent. This is weird to admit, but I had forgotten how much I love Bath and Body Works. I went in there a couple of weeks ago and smelled this Rainkissed Leaves in the body mist--it was so light and fresh and actually does smell like rain. They were having a sale, so I got this in the lotion and body spray.

Clean, Shower Fresh: I found this roller ball perfume at Sephora. My friend had one and after using hers for almost a week I broke down and bought my own. I don't think it lasts as long as some other perfumes, but since it's so light, you can reapply it a few times during the day without it being over powering.

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock: I don't love this, but it's the best one I've tried on my face. My face isn't as dry as I thought it would be after using this, but I just dab it with oil absorbing sheets before I put on my makeup, which brings me to...

Clean and Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets: These do the trick. I usually have to use a couple a day, but I like them. I still use blotting powder after I do this though to keep oil away longer.

OPI Sand in My Suit: beautiful nude color! I think it's a perfect nude and it has some shimmer which keeps it from being too flat.

MUFE Aqua Cream eyeshadow in shade 13: This reminds me of MAC pain pot Bare Study, but with gold rather than silver undertones. I've been wearing this a lot lately as my only eye color rather than messing with powders.

MAC tinted lip conditioner in Petting Pink. This adds a very pretty flush to my lips and it has spf 15 in it! Another lip product I've been loving this month is....

Dior Lipglow Color Reviver Balm: Wow! This is probably my favorite product for the whole month. It's like a mixture of lipstick, lipgloss, and lip balm. It gives my lips a pretty dark pink color with some shine, but really just feels like I'm putting on lip balm.

What have you been loving this month?

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment