25 July 2010

Sephora Haul from June

Sorry this has taken so long to put up. This haul was about a month ago... However, while I was on vacation in June I went to Sephora, which was nice because I don't live by one, so I usually end up ordering online, and it's nice to be able to walk through the store and see all the products in real life :) Here is what I got (all the Make Up For Ever products were in a set for $60 which is still available [I checked a couple of days ago])

MUFE Aqua Cream eyeshadows: The shades only have numbers; the light color is #13 and the darker one is #15. I like these, probably because they remind me of MAC's paint pots. I like the lighter one better because it's just a hint of color on my lids, but the darker one is really pretty and I like to use it as a base for some of my brown powder eyeshadows. Definitely worth looking into.

MUFE Aqua Eyes eyeliner in 0L (black) and 21L (dark gray). These are probably my favorite eyeliners right now. It's easy to get a really thin line on my lashline, and they don't smudge and stay on all day, but are easy to get off with makeup remover.

MUFE Aqua Lip in 1C. I wasn't sure about this color, it's not what I usually go for. It's a bit of a muted pale coral (I can't figure out any other way to explain it). But it's pretty and looks good under MAC lipstick in Hue or Creme d'Nude. This can be a bit drying though so I would definitely wear something over it.

MUFE Aqua Smoky Lash. I do not like this mascara. I'm keeping it around because it is my only waterproof mascara and I'm hoping that maybe after I've had it for a while it will get better....?... This is clumpy though and if I'm not careful makes me look like I have only a couple of lashes because they all stick together. It is very black though and does make my lashes look long.

MUFE sample of makeup remover for eyes. This works pretty good. I'm happy with my neutrogena makeup wipes, but I use this to get rid of stubborn mascara.

Urban Decay De-Slick powder: This is a mattifying powder and works great! I love it! The color of the powder is a very, very light purple, almost white in some lights, but it's translucent on my skin. However, my friend, who has darker skin then me, doesn't like this because it makes her look a bit ashy.

Benefit Erase Paste in No.1 fair: Great concealer! I believe I talked about it in my June Favs.

Benefit Get Even: Technically a blotting powder, but it evens out redness and I use it as a foundation some mornings.

This is photographed, but when I first went I purchased MUFE Matte Velvet foundation instead of Get Even, but this foundation didn't work for me at all. (I have a full review of this on makeupalley under the name ppinkrroses)

Hope everyone is staying cool in this summer!

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Nice haul - those MUFE Aqua Cream Eyeshadows look nice!

    www.inmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete