08 June 2010

Sephora and Ebay Haul


In Photo from top left going counter clockwise: Smashbox eyeshadow quad in Bright Eyed, Smashbox Brow Tech in Taupe/Soft Brown, Smashbox angle brow brush, and Benefit Hoola bronzer.
I've been wanting something for my brows for a while because they're awful, so I was browsing Sephora online and decided to get Smashbox Brow Tech and a brush since I didn't own an angled brush. Then, while looking at Smashbox I saw this eyeshadow quad for only $6, and while I'm technically not suppose to be buying eyeshadow, I had to get this--it was such a good deal! I have used it a few times, but I'm still using my other eyeshadows in different ways for my project. So that was Sephora and it came last week.


I've mentioned before that I recently bought my first bronzer (MAC in Golden) and I've been experimenting it and I really like it. While the shimmer is fine (it's not too much, it's a fine shimmer, but it is there) for my cheek bones, I don't like using it all over because I feel that's too much shimmer, so I've been thinking about getting a matte bronzer and I've heard good things about Benefit Hoola. Still, I've also read that matte bronzers can make your skin look dirty, so I really didn't want to pay full price for an item I had never tried....cue eBay! I got this for $12 off eBay when it's usually $28, so it was more than 1/2 off which is great, and shipping was free! Always a bonus. So now I own two bronzers...haha...it's silly but I feel so giddy about it.


So that's the haul. I may do a review of the products as I use them more, and I definitely plan on doing one on bronzers. I'm thinking July because by then I should have some kind of clue about what I'm doing ;)


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment