08 June 2010

June 7 & 8 Looks

Monday June 7:

1. MAC Painterly pp
2. white shadow from Smashbox trio in Twilight in inner 1/4 lid to crease
3. pink side of MAC mineralize duo in Pink Split middle of lid to crease
4. pink from MAC mineralize quad in Girlish Romp on outer 1/4 lid to crease
5. purple from MAC mineralize quad in Girlish Romp in crease
6. Revlon eyeshadow in Peach Sorbet as highlight color
7. Black liner top lash line and top waterline

Okay, so a lot more color than I normally do! This was really pretty. I wish I had had the time to put them on with water because that makes the color more intense, but it was a day time look so it worked. I think from far away you couldn't really tell I was wearing any color on my lids, but up close it was a very soft iridescent look. I liked it a lot!

Tuesday June 8:

1. MAC Painterly pp
2. Benefit Hoola on lid and crease
3. MAC bronzing powder Golden over Hoola
4. pink from MAC mineralize quad Girlish Romp just on lid
5. white/yellowish color from Girlish Romp on brow bone
6. Brown eyeliner on top lash line

I like the way brown and pink play with each other.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment