23 June 2010

Fast and Easy Tip 2: Hot Water

I'm sure we've all seen those Biore nose stips that are suppose to take care of blackheads and gunk in our noses....well I've been using them for years and while they do remove dirt and oil deep in the pores of my nose, and I can see a difference when I haven't used on for a while, I've always had little blackheads on my nose. Nothing has been able to get rid of them--even the nose strips. That is, until I tried using hot water on my nose first and then the strip--all I can say is "wow." I can't believe in all these years I never thought to do this. It made a huge difference and blackheads are almost completly gone! If you're having the same problem I was, give this a shot. Just don't use water water so hot that you burn yourself.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment