13 June 2010

June 12 and 13 Eye Looks

June 12:

1. MAC Painterly pp
2. MAC eyeshadow in Carbon on lid
3. MAC eyeshadow in Scene over Carbon and into crease
4. Revlon eyeshadow matte Peach Sorbet on brow bone and inner corner
5. Revlon black eyeliner pen on top lashine

The verdict: I thought it would be too dark when I first started, but it turned out good. I liked it. I don't think I would go to school with it on, but it was nice for going out with friends.

June 13:

1. MAC Painterly pp
2. The pink from MAC mineralize duo Pink Split on inner 1/2 of lid and crease
3. The purple from MAC mineralize duo Earthly Riches on outter 1/2 of lid and crease
4. Mix the two lightest colors from Smashbox eyeshadow quad in Bright Eyed and use as highlight
5. Dark brown shadow as eyeliner on top lashline

The verdict: Bright and fun. I liked this.

No comments:

Post a Comment