15 June 2010

Project Eye Complete!

I'm happy to report I am done with my eyeshadow project is done! It was fun at times because it forced me to think outside the box and use colors in new ways, but at the same time it was annoying if I was in a hurry and just wanted to rely on one of my basic eye looks. I didn't wear eye makeup every day the past month, but I think I did good. It was nice seeing what eyeshadows I tended to reach for and which ones I used rarely or not at all.

I think this project would be worth trying, and not only with eyeshadows, lip and cheek products as well. If a month sounds like too long, try a week. If you have tons of lip products, make it a goal to wear a different one each day. Or take an eyeshadow quad and try to come up with as many differnt looks with it as you can in a week. I'm going to try to do this when I go on vacation for a couple weeks. I'm going to see how few products I can live with.

Alright. Just wanted to update. Tell me what you think are some ideas you can do with makeup.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment