20 June 2010

Road Trip Makeup

Been traveling the past couple days, and while I don't need makeup on to sleep in the car, we did get out to eat a few times and I wanted a little something on--and I had to do something with my hair because my hair was very flat each night after a days worth of driving.

For makeup I didn't bother with concealer. I have a few pimples on my face right now that I would prefer to cover up, but it wasn't worth messing with concealer and then reapplying it. I did dust on some of my MAC MSFN in Light, then put on Painterly pp, black waterproof eyeliner on top, and waterproof mascara on top. I wouldn't recommend the mascara. Even though it was waterproof, it smudged after I fell asleep the first day, so the second day I didn't bother with it. And then on my lips I just used MAC tinted lip conditioner--the light pink one (I'm sorry, I can't remember what the color is called at the moment).

For my hair I pulled up my bangs, gathered them together and twisted them just a tad at the ends, then I laid them down on my head, and used two bobbypins to secure them in place. Allthatglitters21 on youtube can do this with just one bobbypin (she has a recent hair tutorial with, I believe, the word "bangs" in the title of it), but I haven't figured it out yet. But I like the little poof this creates in the middle of my hair because the sides of my hair were flat, so this balanced everything out.

I'm going to try to update my blog as often as I can, but I am on vacation, so not promising anything!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment