31 January 2011

January Favorites



Yeah! First favorites blog of the year! This month I really haven't been wearing much makeup. I've been trying out a couple foundations, but that's about it. However, there have been some products I've been grabbing more often, so here they are...

1. Unii palette: I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very durable which means it'll be great for when I travel. It is a bit small, I wish it was slightly bigger so I could fit more in it. Right now it's just holding my blushes and some highlighting powder, but I can't wait to travel with it and see how it works out.

2. MAC Sheertone Blush in Pinch o' Peach: Not sure where the peach is in this blush, but it's a really pretty pink that brightens up my whole face. I still love my Tenderling blush which is a great nude blush, but when I want some more pop on my cheeks, I reach for this.

3. Well Groomed Brows: Since I haven't been wearing lot of makeup, I've been trying to keep my brows looking really good. First I use MAC eyebrow pencil in Lingering to fill them in, then I run a spoolie through them, and lately I've been using my sample of Anastasia Brow Gel to set everything.

4. Smooth lips: My lips have been dry lately so I haven't worn much lipstick and lipgloss. I first buff them a few times a week with C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Buffer. Then I've been making sure I lipbalm throughout the day. My favorite lip balm of all time is C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Balm Stick, but I'm really into Lipsmackers because of their cute packaging and yummy smelling chap sticks.

5. MAC Viva Glam Cyndi: When I have worn color on my lips this month, it's been this lipstick. Like the Pinch o' Peach blush, this lipstick is a quick and easy way to brighten up my whole look and make me look put together.

What have you guys been loving this month?

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment