28 February 2011

February Favorites

1. Paul Mitchell Extra Body Root Boosting Spray: I was really impressed with this product. On it's own it does okay, but if I mix it with either a mouse or gel...I have amazing volume!

2. ShortSexyHair Hard Holding Gel: I love using this when I don't want to blow dry my hair straight. I just put a dime size amount in my hand (I have very short hair), rub my hands together, then scrunch my hair. Then using the lowest heat on my blow dryer, I
run warm air all over my head while I toss my hair. It makes my hair come out really pretty.
3. Redken Full Frame 07: This is a volumizing mouse, and it's probably the best one I've ever used (and I've tried ALOT). I just love the way it holds my style and gives me volume without weighing my hair down.
4. Sigma Brushes F45 (kabuki) and E40 (blending): I finally got Sigma brushes!!!!! I've been wanting some for a long time, but have never broken down and bought any, but this month I did for a Valentines Day gift for myself and I'm so glad I did! They're amazing! I plan on doing a full review on all the bushes I got but I had to include these two in my favorites. The F45 makes my Mac MSFN look flawless and gives me more coverage and the E40 is great for applying concealer. I never want to apply concealer with my fingers again!
5. Benefit High Beam: I got this product last month and I've been really loving it. It's a great highlighter. I like using it as a highlighter or mixing it in with my moisturizer.
6. MAC Eye Kohl I Get No Kick: I bought this in January also and I love using it on my lower waterline and lower lash line. It makes my eyes pop and since it's such a light color, it's hard to goof up with which is great for me because I always mess up when putting any color on my lower lash line.

7. Last but not least, one of my favorites this month as been Bright Eyeliner. I was feeling pretty blah last month about makeup so I made myself wear ridiculously bright eyeliner a few times a week as a pick me up and I forgot how much I love colored eyeshadow! I usually go to neutrals but colors are fun! The palette I'm showing is from Stila and unfortunately you can't get it at Ulta or Sephora anymore (which is funny since this just came out in December), however I looked it up online and you can buy it online. Just go to Google Shopping. But this is the palette I've been using all month for my bright eyeliner. I just get a brush wet, then apply a thick line at my upper lash line.
What have you been loving this month?
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment